SdKfz 247 (6-Rad) was an armored command car used by the German Armed Forces during World War 2. Vehicle were based on the chassis of the Krupp L2H 43 and L2H 143 six-wheeled lorries.
Car was often used as transportation for high-ranking German officials and also as an artillery observation vehicle.
- Horst Scheibert: Deutsche Leichte Panzerspahwagen – Waffen-Arsenal 86 (german)
- John Milsom, Peter Chamberlain: German Armoured Cars of World War Two, Arms &Armour Press
- Walter J. Spielberger: Die gepanzerten Radfahrzeuge des Deutschen Heeres 1905-1945 – MotorBuchVerlag Militarfahrzeuge 4 (german)
- Reinhard Frank: Krupp-Kraftwagen im Krieg. Die legendare Krupp-Protze und andere – Waffen Arsenal 107
- Thomas L. Jentz, Hilary L. Doyle: Panzer Tracts No. 13 – Panzerspahwagen. Armored Cars Sd.Kfz. 3 to Sd.Kfz. 263
- Peter Chamberlain, Hilary L. Doyle, Thomas L. Jentz: Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two. A Complete Illustrated Directory of German Battle Tanks, Armoured Cars, Self-propelled Guns, and Semi-tracked Vehicles, 1933–1945